Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Do It Yourself Logo Design







If you have been searching for a do it yourself logo design your search is over! There is a site called Logoyes where you can do just that. At Logoyes you can create your own logo design using their patent-pending process. I like the idea of being able to design a logo myself because I really do consider myself creative and I am not sure someone else could capture what I am trying to relate. And another great thing about Logoyes is that it is a true try-before-you-buy service. If you don’t like what you created, you pay nothing. But don’t start thinking that you need to be a graphic designer to do this. Regardless of your experience you can create a truly professional logo. The Inventor created this system after years of creating fortune 500 logos in his own design firm. He got this idea and applied for the patent in 2003. His quest was to empower people to create their own logo for an economical price. When you buy what you create, you receive EPS vector files that you can alter anyway you want. It is a truly unique service and I find it extremely freeing, inspiring and professional. Check it out and design your own logo today.

No comments: