Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I-Theatre HR on scientificsonline.com
















Today I was got an great website called Edmund Scientific, who provides several type of unique gadgets which are based on some scientific principle, from these gadgets I like one who is really a very cool gadget, this gadget is known as “I-Theatre HR”. This is cool because they provides personal video viewing experience to us like an earphone/ headphone provides as personal listening I like I-theatre because u can wear it like an common eye wear and enjoying your personal images, videos, movies without an interruption of others. The other benefit I like in I theatre its High resolution of 922,000 Pixel resolution which provides clear crystal picture quality experience like an HD picture quality you can easily attach your i-Theatre with your ipod, DVD players, VCR’s, cellphones. You can recharge i-theatre via USB, if you like this gadget & see other gadget on their website - www.scientificsonline.com
You can buy i-Theatre from this direct link

2 comments:

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Law Dissertation

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

Dissertation writing services