Thursday, January 31, 2008

Shopping cart software

Im a web designer also many of you knows that, and I knows the work on different platform like php, java, html, e commerce etc. but many of you don’t knows about that these things I do without a training or course before, all these platforms relating to web designing like php, html I do without a course all these thing I learned though the many websites on that scripts and regarding this I build my personal site when I was in graduation after that u got many offers for building the websites of many companies but I don’t knows that one day I got a big offer for making a shopping website at that time I don’t know much about e-commerce website because this website are very difficult to built because in a single shopping website several scripts as well as programming runs and I don’t know about that so one time again I search the net for shopping site and I luckily find ashop shopping cart software if I can say in simple word this software change my web designing life for forever when I was firstly download this shopping cart software I don’t know much about that I only download for checking or for taking the rough trial after checking this site I was made the whole shopping site in some hours it’s was completely amazing and mind blowing when my brother see this shopping site they don’t believe that they made by me. if personally speaking I only say this shopping cart software is very helpful for those who wants to make their own shopping website this software is very much user-friendly interface so you could understand easily after making the whole site you have a full control of our order, customer, inventory, setting, lay out, content manager ,marketing and statistic. For everyone who like this software I recommend to don’t buy it until you check their free trial version because through free 10 day trial makes you confident about the handling of this software, And if you have any doubt query relating to software you can feel free to contact their customer support.

No comments: