Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Shopping Cart Software


Some of you knows that im a web designer also o start web designing 3 years back when I was in graduation and start web designing from my personal website after that in a very few time many companies approaching me for designing their website and I build the sites for them but on these days I don’t know much about ecommerce designing and their scripting software etc one day my brother gives me a project of a ecommerce site! This project is very good for me because from this I was earned highly.. so I accept this opportunity and searching on the net about ecommerce programming, greatly I found an awesome software of ecommerce, when i was download this software I thinks that they are complicated & I don’t handle this one but after checking this software I build the whole shopping site in some hours with the help of this shopping cart software its really awesome and very user friendly interface any one who don’t know much about ecommerce programming can create there whole professional shopping site in some hours also with we can take our full control of our order, customer, inventory, setting, lay out, content manager ,marketing and statistic. We can view and edit it and they give us very complete reports. If you also interested in this one I recommend to you don’t buy it first. Firstly check their demo trial version of this software for assurity and after that if you find that they are amazing for you that they are! So if you are interested and like this softwar ei recommends to buy directly from their official website.

No comments: